I thought I´d start off this blog doing a get-to-know-me kind of tag, and this one seems to be one of the most populars out there! – I know, I know, I tagged myself, but just go with it! 😉
What is your middle name? Emperatriz. Yup, how´s that for a mouthful?
What was your favorite subject in school? Biology and Chemistry. Which makes a lot of sense because I ended up becoming a Physician.
What is your favorite drink? Iced tea! all day, every day! and it´s sooo bad for you, I know! but this is a hard habit to break!
What is your favorite song at the moment? My all-times favorite song is Flying without wings
What are your favorite kids names? I don´t have any kids yet, but I love Adriana, Addyson and Emily for girls, and Ian, Gabriel and Logan for a boy
Do you participate in any sports? I run from my problems a lot (LOL! j.k.)
What is your favorite book? I read A LOT, but I don´t think I´ve found my favorite book yet. I really enjoy historic fiction.
What is your favorite animal? Tigers! So beautiful!
What is your favorite perfume? Don´t really have one, but I used to like almost anything by Givenchy
Favorite holiday? My birthday! (Jan 12th) hehe. Actually Xmas, I try to make last from November until the end of Jan.
Have you graduated from high school? Yup
Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, I was lucky enough to travel some when I was younger, I´ve been to the U.S., Curacao, South Africa, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and Aruba (Though I have a feeling I´m forgetting one)
Do you know any other languages? Spanish, and little bit of French
Do you have any siblings? A younger sister that I adore!
Favorite store? The ice cream shop! :p
Favorite restaurant? Brazilian Grill
Did you like school? not really… I couldn´t wait for it to be over, little did I know life didn´t stop sucking after school either
What is your favorite movie? La vita e bella (Life is beautiful)
What are your favorite TV shows? Right now I´m loving The walking dead, The Originals and Once upon a time. But some all times favorites are Girlmore Girls, Friends, Lost, Heroes, and Charmed.
PC or Mac? PC. Period
What kind of phone do you use? I have a Samsumg S4
What is your height? I´m 1.60 mts (roughly 5´4″)
Do you have any pets? I have 2 cats that I adore and they drive me crazy, but I wouldn´t change them for anything! They always bring the highlight of my day!
– I’ve been a makeup lover for as long as I can remember
– I wanted to be a surgeon since I was 6-7 years old, and because both my parents are drs too, I knew from that age where I wanted to go to Med School and where I wanted to do my surgery residency and both those dreams came true!
– I’m an animal lover, I’m involved in a couple of non-profit foundations that help to home and take care of animals on the street
– I love sleeping more than anything in the world!
– I cry very easily
– I feel fortunate to be able to do what I love in life (surgery) in this present times when we are living through a hell in my country
– I started this blog just to have something fun to do, as a little project to help me keep focused on the things I enjoy in life for a change, and not having to be always focused on the disgraces going on around me…
– My two cats were adopted from the street, actually I may share that story some time, one of them is missing a front leg, and they are my sunshine!
– I was inspired to start this project by another blogger/youtuber and I would love to be able to meet her some day, and thank her! (Hellokaily)
– I love trying new recipes but I hate cooking, does that even make sense??
– If I could have super power I would chose to be able to control time, freeze it, or go back and forth in it. 😉
– My favorite color is purple
That´s it! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about me than what´s on my profile, and feel free to ask any questions if you want!